Original Stationery Mica Powder Metallic Pearl Color Set for Crafts
Cosmetic Grade Metallic Color Set
Perfect for Crafts, Beautiful Mica Soap Making, Slime, Bath Bombs, Makeup, Nails
12 Pack Gift Set
ENDLESS CREATIONS AND UNLIMITED FUN!
Our Mica Powder has 12 bold metallic shades so you can make a wide variety of handmade cosmetics, crafts, add to slime making kits, and more! Pigment colors usually vary depending on the volume of mica you add. If you want richer and bolder pigments, simply add more powder. We encouraged users to test and evaluate before full application to achieve your desired color.
You will surely have a wide range of exquisite handicrafts to do! Whether you're a beginner or expert in artisan, our mica powder is excellent for a variety of crafts — resin, epoxy, nail, hair, automotive, soap, bath bombs, candle making, cosmetics, crafts, jewelry, body creams, lotions and much more.
Discover all the marvelous artisanal crafts you can create!
WHAT IS MICA POWDER AND HOW CAN YOU USE IT?
Mica powder is a naturally produced, non-toxic mineral that gives off a shimmery and metallic-like appearance. It's perfect for crafts and cosmetics as it leaves a magical glow and creates the effect of depth, shine, and shimmer of various shades.
6 GREAT WAYS TO APPLY MICA POWDERS
- Slime fun: Add Mica Powder to your slime creations to make amazing pearlescent and super shiny metallic slime! Experiment with lots of different colors!
- Makeup: Because it is naturally produced it is a perfect addition to organic beauty products and is safe to use on all skin types. Mix it with your makeup to create a stunning shimmery finish.
- Painting: You can mix mica powder right into oil paint and acrylic paint to bring your painting to life.
- Clay creations: Mix it in with raw clay to add color, or brush the powder on when you've finished sculpting your clay, sealing it with a beautiful finish.
- Soap making: Just add Mica powder to your melted soap and mix well. Once everything is mixed, pour the soap into your mold and let it cool to see the shimmer effects.
- Furniture Crafting: Mix it with waxes, glazes, varnishes, lacquers, and topcoats to apply it to furniture and create a unique finish!
MORE REASONS TO LOVE ORIGINAL STATIONERY MICA POWDER!
SAFE AND NON TOXIC
Bring out your kid's creativity while they enjoy making metallic slimes using our mica pigments. It's made from non-toxic mineral, so it's 100% safe for your kids.
Our mica powder is highly colorfast and keeps its brightness for a long time without fading quickly. You can use it to create your own set of long-lasting handmade makeup products.
NO CLUMPS AND RESIDUE
This pearl powder melts fast and dissolves evenly without clumps. Ideal for jewelry making or polymer clay projects, you can use it to add metallic accents and enhance the color of your design.
- HWHeather W.Verified Buyer4 minutes agoReviewingOriginal Stationery Unicorn Slime Kit Supplies Stuff for Girls Making SlimeRated 5 starsGreat kit
This kit is great. I got it for half the price here vs. Amazon.