Merka Educational Flash Cards for Roadtrips
A Fun Travel Learning Game for Kids
Roadtrip time is learning time, thanks to the Travel Scavenger Hunt Game. If you’re heading out on vacation and want an engaging activity for your kiddos to enjoy on the drive, give them this traveling trivia game. Travel Scavenger Hunt is a great way to keep little ones’ hands and minds busy while you’re on the road. It’s fun to play at home on family game night, too.
What's in the Flashcard Set?
This game teaches travel facts, object recognition, spelling, early reading skills and US geography.
Our 96 colorful game cards use lively illustrations and large fonts to share ideas and information.
Made of quality materials, these cards measure 2.5” wide x 3.5” tall. They fit easily in your bag or backpack.
Inspire a child’s lifelong love of learning. You can’t go wrong when you give the gift of knowledge.
More About These Flashcards
- Keep kiddos busy during long road trips: When you hear the question “Are we there yet?” and the answer is still no, give your little ones the Travel Scavenger Hunt Game. It’s a fun educational activity that keeps young minds occupied while the family’s traveling.
- A travel-focused learning game: The 96 cards in this deck show auto license plates from all 50 US states and teach how to identify objects commonly seen during a car ride. Recommended for ages 3 to 8.
- Designed for toddlers and young children: With large print and colorful illustrations, this travel game teaches US geography, object recognition, and early reading skills. Toys that engage kids’ brains are the best kind.
- Sized right: Travel Scavenger Hunt cards measure 3.5" tall x 2.5" wide. Similar in size and shape to a deck of ordinary playing cards, they’re made to fit in kids’ hands. And they’re easy to take along in your purse or backpack.
- Smart and safe: With BPA-free plastic coating, all educational card decks from merka are 100% safe and healthy for kids and adults. They’re waterproof, tear-resistant and durable, and esigned in the USA and approved by teachers.