Marble Genius 50 Piece Marble Maze
Challenge your mind and have fun with others using our patent pending building blocks to construct marble mazes. Arrange the blocks in numerous configurations based on the challenge you choose. With four different skill levels (Beginner - Expert), these challenges will engage your mind and enable you to have fun by yourself or with a group!
- WHAT IT IS — Marble Maze is a logic game + 3D puzzle + marble run all in one! This game is great for ages 8 to adult.
- WHAT YOU GET — 48 patent pending building blocks, 1 game board, 1 top entry piece, 60 challenge cards (Beginner to Expert), and 5 marbles.
- HOW TO PLAY — Play on your own or with a group. Select a card based on your skill level & complete the challenge indicated on the card. Each card includes optional bonus points including completion times for additional fun!
- DEVELOP SKILLS — This game is designed to promote critical thinking for the young and old alike. This game is great for STEM learning and the 4 skill levels will keep all ages mentally sharp.
- EXTEND THE GAME — Download our FREE Marble Genius App that includes instructions and additional challenge cards to extend the life of your game. It also includes video solutions for all of the physical challenge cards. Another way to extend the game is to combine these pieces with any of our Marble Run toys for endless fun!
Challenge your mind and have fun with others using our patent pending building blocks to construct marble mazes.
Arrange the blocks in numerous configurations based on the challenge you choose. With four different skill levels bBeginner to expert), these challenges will engage your mind and enable you to have fun by yourself or with a group!
- Game board
- 48 building blocks (5 different styles, patent pending)
- 5 marbles
- 60 challenge cards (beginner to expert) with solutions
- FREE Marble Genius app with ADDITIONAL CHALLENGES and video solutions
Steps to Play
SELECT CARD & BUILD BACKWARDS
Select a challenge card and identify pieces to add to the maze. Start building at the end of the maze and work to the beginning! Start with the action pieces first.
ADD RECEIVER PIECES AFTER ACTION
As you build, add receiver pieces after the ramp and direction changer action pieces to "catch" the marble. Once finished, see if the marble makes it from beginning to end.
If you're successful, add up the points on the card (see the challenge Card and its solution for scoring details).
Download our FREE Marble Genius App!
The game itself includes everything you need to play, but if you are looking to enhance your play experience then we recommend downloading our free app that is available on mobile devices OR a web version that works with any browser.
Key App Features:
- Interactive introductory lesson and video
- 33 online only challenge cards — Once you make it through the 60 challenges we provide, these cards will extend the life of your game. We will continually add more over time.
- 60 Video Solutions — Some of the challenges might be pretty difficult and you might think, how did they do it? For every one of our 60 challenge cards included in the game we have produced a solution video and complete solution card so that you can see for yourself how we did it.
- Projects & Challenges for ALL of our Toys & Games — we sell lots of different toys & games including many marble run toys. The app includes numerous projects for all of the toy & game sets that we sell. Our Marble Run & Marble Maze toys are compatible with each other for extended play opportunities!