Kassa Fine Tip Neon Chalk Markers (10 Pack)
- Write and draw with high-quality vibrant chalk ink.
- Colors: White, yellow, purple, pink, red, blue, green, orange, gold,silver
- Works & erases on non-porous surfaces like chalkboards, windows, & glass.
- 3mm double sided chisel & bullet tip. Great for broad strokes & small details
- Markers are dust free, non-toxic with water-based pigment. Will not smudge.
- Widely used for chalk lettering, wedding signs, milestone boards & so much more.
Fine Tip Neon Chalk Markers at Kassa
Looking for exclusive quality chalk markers to create beautiful labels for storage containers, keep track of grocery lists, or create dazzling signs at work? At Kassa, we have a robust collection of fine-tip neon chalk markers that are designed to look bold and bright on various surfaces. Available in 10 colors, our fine-tip neon chalk marker set is an ideal option if you want to draw or write with vibrant and colorful chalk inks. Whether you want to write colorful menus, decorate wine glasses, or create eye-catching menu boards at home or office, our markers are perfect to use.
A time has come to replace the old dusty chalks with Kassa's fine tip neon chalk markers!
If you want to write small details or you want to draw with broad strokes, all you need is to use our fine-tip neon chalk markers. They are perfect to use on non-porous surfaces such as windows, doors, glass, or chalkboards. They are water-based and consist of a non-toxic formula that is not only environment-friendly but safe for use at home as well. The best thing about this market set is that it is packed with two extra reversible chisels and bullet tips. You just need to pull the tip out, flip it, and create amazing artwork.
Many big brands are using neon chalk markers to create stunning signs. Want to do the same but in a creative way? Get the ultimate freedom of expression by using fine-tip neon chalk markers at Kassa!
- MMJWilbs8 months agoRated 4 starsGreat marker, terrible cap
I love the vibrant colors and point on the markers. My only negative is how the lid goes on. My kids use these for their chore charts and struggle lining the cap up just right. Due to this the tips get ruined very quick.
- ASAngie S.8 months agoRated 5 starsGreat colors, No mess!
They were perfect for writing on our chalk board calendar! They erase easily without chalky mess and are really great colors! Exactly what we needed to make the chalk board more noticeable!
- JCjenny c.8 months agoRated 5 starsLove the colors
I love how bright and bold the colors are! And the different tip sizing. It’s easy to clean if you made a mistake.
- CSCarrie S.8 months agoRated 4 starsPretty ok.
This did what I needed them to do; I think my project turned out ok. Layering colors isn't great and make sure you have A LOT of Q-tips handy. I'll update about removal later.
- KKbrggs8 months agoRated 5 starsEasy to remove!
I bought these to use in my classroom as well as at home. They came in handy to decorate my car for a teacher parade and came off easily- which is good because my car has plastic/vinyl windows.