DIY Gifts Deluxe Lip Balm Kit
- THE ONLY COMPLETE LIP BALM KIT: This set includes everything needed for fresh, natural lip balm such as tubes, essential oils, shea, and coconut butter.
- YOUR VERY OWN CUSTOM LINE OF LIP BALMS: Every DIY lip balm set comes with 23 total tubes and tins to let you create a wide range of flavors and styles for personal use or selling!
- MOISTURIZING BUTTERS: Shea butter and coconut butter help keep lips soft, supple, and kissably plump with deep-moisturizing support — great for daily comfort — & and it comse with 3 all natural mica shimmer colors!
- SIX 100% PURE DELUXE ESSENTIAL OILS: If you are lips are real shouldn't your lip balm be too? Each kit also comes with four 100% pure essential oils for a relaxing, calming feel. The oils included are peppermint, rose geranium, lavender, lime, grapefruit, and marjoram.
- MAKE IT YOURS WITH PREMIUM CUSTOM LABELS: Along with all the lip balm making kit necessities, you'll also receive 23 round and square labels so you can name and organize each one.
- EGEdith G.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 starsLip Balm
I haven’t started trying this kit, but want to acknowledge the great customer service. I received a different kit than ordered, but the replacement was sent very quickly. I had purchased another kit as a gift and am very happy with this whole experience.
- EEdenVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 starsGreat Gift
This was a great Christmas gift, my wife and I had a great time making the lip balms. One complaint, like everyone else, the instructions were pretty vague. Not sure what they mean by simmering the botanicals in the essential oil, there is not enough essential oil for this... mix in water? Then what do you do with it?? Confusing.
- VBVal b.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 3 starsFun but very vague instructions
I had fun making this with my grandma, but I had a lot of frustration with it to. The instructions are not the best. In fact, they're were the vaguest instructions I have ever seen. I wasn't sure if I should open vitamin e or not, but all an all, this was pretty fun, I just have to get my grandma to stop messing around.😜
- SSShontae S.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsReally enjoyed this!
Had so much fun with my daughter. Only thing instruction could be better. They give you but E capsules but don't explain how to use. My daughter and how argue about whether to just put capsule in jar and melt ( my 8 yr old idea) or poke hole in capsule and squeeze it out. We went on YouTube to decide. FYI we poked a hole and squeezed out but E. My daughter made her own scent , and has a blast
- CCustomerVerified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsFun
Great family fun