Happy Easter weekend! We hope you're all celebrating with friends and family and busy hunting for Easter eggs. If you're looking for some last minute (yet, delicious!) Easter treats that require minimal work ... then keep reading. We've rounded up a list of our favorite sweet Easter treat ideas!
1. These spring flower pretzel bites are almost too cute to eat! Almost! Requiring minimal ingredients and essentially no-baking required, they're easy enough for little hands to help assemble. Plus, they made your dessert table that much prettier! Head to the blog princess pinky girl to see the full tutorial and recipe.
2. Chocolate Bark is one of our favorites for any holiday ... but the Easter Bunny version is the cutest! We love how customizable this sweet treat is for all the preferences in your family. Get the full recipe here!
3. If you're looking for an easy, yet show-stopping, treat for the family brunch then these rice krispie nests are for you!! Amanda's cooking blog has a lovely, easy to follow tutorial.
4. You might want to double the batch on this, because we guarantee it will be a crowd favorite! Plus, how cute is this bunny chow!? Head to Suburban Simplicity for the full recipe.
5. These Oreo Egg Truffles are dangerously addicting, but oh so delicious! Plus, your kids can help you decorate them. And if you have leftovers, these freeze great! Just freeze and pull out of the freezer when you need a go-to dessert (or when you have a sugar craving!).
Shared materials are a thing of the past this school year so we've been getting creative with ways to make individual learning resources with our products. In this blog we share how to use ourStoryBricks® andPeel 'n Stick Baseplates to turn a small $1 container into a multi-purpose learning box which fits conveniently inside a student's desk.
Hoping to give your kids a great play table to create on whilst also solving the never-ending problem of storing building bricks? We've got a great IKEA hack for you which ticks both play and storage boxes!