We're all for hands-on learning and simple, fun activities to keep little hands busy. To help take the stress out of finding Easter activities this week, we rounded up a list of our favorite Easter crafts for you!
1. Shaving Cream Marbled Paper Eggs: These paper easter eggs are not only so much fun to make, they're also frame-worthy in our opinion! You can find the tutorial for how to make them over at the blog Typically Simple.
2. Bunny Masks: Playing hide and seek just got a lot more fun with these adorable printable bunny masks. All you have to do is print out the template, cut out, add some string, embellish and you'll have hours of play. Head to Playful Learningto download the template and see the full tutorial.
3. Paint Egg Canvas: If you have some wild, little artists running around then this is the perfect activity. Fill egg shells with bright colored paints and launch them at a blank canvas (outside!!) and create some beautiful, abstract art. This will definitely be a memory maker activity. See the full tutorial at Growing a Jeweled Rose.
4. Popsicle Chicks: It's not Easter without some little chicks! These little popsicle chicks are darling and super easy to make. Your chickadees are going to love making them (see what we did there?). :) See the whole tutorial over at Crafty Morning.
5. Coloring Pages: When all else fails, print off some coloring pages and grab some crayons. There are hundreds of options at this website so you'll surely be able to find some your kids love!
Learning about symmetry is way more fun when you get to play with building bricks, especially our Pixel Bricks™! We are sharing a really fun and hands-on way to learn an early Math concept through an invitation to decorate butterfly wings.
Here are a few of our favorite April Fool's Day prank ideas we've done to our kids over the years. Most of which are last minute ideas (cause that's how we roll)!
Creative QT® co-owner, Adam Hinkle, lovingly refers toPixel Bricks™ as 'LEGO™ glitter' because they do seem to have a way of finding their way all over the floor if not properly stored. The good news is, however, we have loads of simple and affordable ways to store them all in this one blog.