What do we love most about our Peel 'n Stick Baseplates? Besides the fact that they are so incredibly easy to use, it has to be their versatility. From small storage containers, to huge maker space walls, the building brick possibilities are endless!
If you want to see some inspirational ways to use our Peel 'n Stick Baseplates, then sit back and relax with this baseplate mash-up extravaganza!
Did you see an idea that screamed 'build me!' to you? Listed below are some of our most popular projects. Click the link for full instructions on how to recreate the fun!
1. Building Block Lap Tray: a perfect way to keep building fanatics entertained (screen-free style) when on-the-go.
2. DIY Maker Tray and Marble Run:this great STEAM project will excite young and old LEGO fans alike.
3. DIY IKEA Hack LEGO Compatible Table:using an IKEA Lack table is a fantastic way to make a cheap LEGO compatible play table for all of the family to enjoy.
4. The Container Store Hack LEGO Container: staying screen free when out and about is not easy, but this building brick container is a great way to keep little hands and minds busy.
5. LEGO Compatible Play Wall: why not go extra large and make a whole LEGO compatible maker space wall?!
Do you have your own unique idea of how to use our Peel 'n Stick Baseplates? We love seeing how our customers use our products so please tag us in any pictures on Facebook (Creative QT) or Instagram (@creativeqt).
Creative QT designs quality + innovative toys that declutter homes and inspire creative play. Founded by parents of five, Adam and Dana Sue Hinkle, Creative QT’s vision is to empower parents and encourage a culture of families that Make Time Together. All products are designed to enrich families’ lives through active, creative play and play based learning. Creative QT products are laboratory tested for compliance with CPSC requirements and are free of lead, cadmium and phthalates so you can play with confidence. So, go ahead … today is the day: be your kid’s hero.
"LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site."
Shared materials are a thing of the past this school year so we've been getting creative with ways to make individual learning resources with our products. In this blog we share how to use ourStoryBricks® andPeel 'n Stick Baseplates to turn a small $1 container into a multi-purpose learning box which fits conveniently inside a student's desk.
Hoping to give your kids a great play table to create on whilst also solving the never-ending problem of storing building bricks? We've got a great IKEA hack for you which ticks both play and storage boxes!